In this section of our website you will find comprehensive details about each of our 15 pathways. The pathways are crucial to the functioning of the SGSSS and are broadly analogous to academic disciplines, with some representing strategically important collaborative research areas (e.g. Environment, Climate Change & Energy).
Each page contains information about the pathway, the universities participating, and contact details for the institutions/departments.
- Accounting, Finance, Business and Management (AFBM)
- Economic and Social History
- Health, Families, Relationships and Demographic Change
- Human Geography, Environment and Urban Planning
- Language-based Area Studies and International Development
- Politics and International Relations (PIR)
- Social Anthropology
- Social Work and Social Policy
- Socio-Legal Studies and Criminology
- Science, Technology and Innovation Studies and Information and Communication Studies