The Directorate is responsible for the everyday operations of SGSSS. The directorate oversees the successful running and strategic development of the SGSSS in line with its objectives. This includes: designing and overseeing a studentship allocation system; providing advanced training; ensuring timely financial reporting; overseeing the development of partnerships.
The Directorate is hosted by the University of Edinburgh and comprises the following staff:
- Professor Jamie Pearce, Director
- Professor Mhairi Mackenzie, Deputy Director-Studentships
- Dr Jo Ferrie, Deputy Director-Training
- Dr Monika Harvey, Associate Director, Economies, Mind and Technologies
- Dr Richard Simmons, Associate Director, Society and Welfare
- Dr Gurchathen Sanghera, Associate Director, People and Place
- Dr Julie Clark, Associate Director, Advanced Methods Hub
- Dr Emmanuelle Tulle, Associate Director, Student Experience
- Professor Tim Croudace, Associate Director, Inter-Disciplinary Studentships and Advanced Training
- Mr James Hairsine, Manager
- Ms Patrycja Mitrut, Administrative Secretary
- Ms Sheena Cummings, Executive Secretary
Coordination of future and ongoing studentships is handled locally at each member institution through the HEI Admin Leads.
Last updated 15 Nov 2017 1:24pm